Click on the picture to go to my TpT store and download my Free Holiday Lesson.
Here is a FREE HOLIDAY WRITING LESSON. In this lesson students think of something they really want, then write a story about why they want it, what they have to do to get it, and what they will do with it once they have it. It is interactive because they brainstorm, write in paragraphs, edit, and grade their own paper before turning it in. The lesson includes:
1. Instructions on how to use the lesson plan
2. The writing process steps for teaching the plan
3. An Idea Organizer that taps into the students personal bank of knowledge
4. A paragraph organizer that guides the student’s through writing the introduction, body, and conclusion
5. Two scoring guides (one includes the six traits of writing) so students know what the expectations are, how they will be evaluated, and allows them to grade their own papers before turning it in for the final teacher evaluation.
6. An art/drawing worksheet to go along with the lesson